Lamborghini, one of the pride of our country, one of the brands that makes us unique in the world, one of the Italian companies producing dreams, emotions, style, design, beauty, high technology, in two words of Supercar Lamborghini!
130 dealers all over the world, 1 single and only location in Sant’Agata Bolognese.
Today we discover together 8 curiosities that maybe you did not know about the most beautiful machines in the world:
1. The only true company founder is Ferruccio Lamborghini. A rich and enterprising entrepreneur who from a tractor factory decided to make a luxury sports car factory despite the skepticism and criticism of the people. He devoted himself to cars personally and when he felt there were errors or malfunctions he was responsible for solving any kind of problem.
2. It is said that Ferruccio decided to transform his tractor factory into a sports car factory following a bickering with Enzo Ferrari.
In fact, he found in his Ferrari a defect in the clutch that the same Enzo did not want to recognize and to which he replied with a “The car is fine. The problem is that you are able to drive the tractors and not the Ferraris “. Never another sentence sounded more stimulating.
3. The symbol of Lambo is a bull exactly like the zodiac sign of Ferruccio Lamborghini.
For this reason, most of the names attributed to the machines belong to famous bulls, breedings and breeds: Miura, Jalpa, Urraco, Diablo, Gallardo, Murcielago etc … (To learn more about the protagonist bulls and their incredible stories: http: / /bullbar.biz/blog-it/i-tori-lamborghini/?lang=it).
4. In 2001 the Lamborghini Museum was inaugurated, a place where fans of these cars will be able to see the history and the cars that have made Lamborghini the company that today the whole world knows and admires.
5. Depending on the model, the body of a Lamborghini can take up to 15 liters of paint and a processing of about 12 hours. After applying a protective coating, the car is polished for about 50 hours until it is sparkling. If we also consider drying times, a Lamborghini spends about 250 hours in the painting shop.
6. Each Lamborghini engine is built by hand, in twelve hours, by eight mechanics who do not create simple engines, but real works of art.
7. Thanks to its light weight and resistance, the automotive industry now considers the carbon fiber the material of the future, but for Lamborghini the use of this cutting edge material began more than 30 years ago. The Lamborghini designers devote every day to look for a way to minimize the weight of the car to improve its performance, to allow it to fly better on the road surface.
8. Lamborghini stands out from other companies also for the interest placed every day in the protection of its workers and collaborators in its production facilities.
This is why he won the “Health and safety in the workplace” award promoted by the University of Bologna and the Alma Mater Foundation and, as if this were not enough, the “Top employer” award was awarded to the Sant’Agata Bolognese office. for the second year in a row, thanks to its remuneration policies, maternity and career opportunities.
There is no doubt, we are talking about a large company, an example of correctness and attention towards its employees (rare characteristics nowadays), the producer of a great product indiscriminately desired by young and old.
Discover how to realize the dream of being able to drive one of the most famous, beautiful and performing cars in the world: visit the Bullbar website (https://bullbar.biz/?lang=it), the only bar / restaurant that will serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner will allow you to test drive on the road and in the circuit, or to rent a Lambo, a Ferrari or another of the luxury cars available in the short or long term (… and not only).